When I am not creating fiction or blogging, I am in the business of making websites and blogs look great, by providing timely and relevant content built to the specific needs of my clients. Is your website full of outdated content? Does your blog have only a handful of posts because you just don’t have the time to dedicate to it? I am happy to be your solution.
My rates are competitive:
- $100 for a 500-750 word blog post.
- $150 for a post of 750 – 1,000 words
- $200 for a post or article of 1,000 – 1,500 words.
- Bulk rates and prices for larger works are also available, please contact me here to talk about your specific needs.
While you’re here, you might be interested in knowing something about my experience and qualifications. In no particular order:
- I spent fifteen years in the Information Technology Industry, both in hardware support and in database conversion and design.
- I have been a PC and online gamer since the dawning of the era in the 1980s.
- I have spent over a decade as a disability advocate for Epilepsy since developing Adult-Onset Epilepsy in 2004.
- I have been a blogger and a contract writer since 2006.
I have had articles published for diverse clients including Lifehack, WellnessNova, and HearthstonePlayers. I have created everything from blog posts to magazine articles to software documentation. I would love to chat with you about your content and deadline requirements – feel free to contact me here at email@example.com. I look forward to talking with you about your project(s)!
- Jeremy C. Schofield